Free Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions.1.Free prize draw open to all UK residents aged 16 years or over , excluding employees of entities of Sony Pictures and their immediate families, their agents and anyone professionally connected to this promotion.
2. The closing date for receipt of entries is subject to each location. Birmingham Bullring closing date is September 1st 2012. Bristol Cabot’s Circus closing date is September 8th 2012. Sheffield Meadowhall closing date is September 9th 2012. Glasgow Buchanan closing date is September 15th 2012. London Westfield closing Date is September 22nd 2012. Manchester Arndale closing date is October 6th 2012.
3. No purchase necessary- entry to the prize draw is free.
4. To enter the ‘Hotel Transylvania Free Prize Draw’ you will need to fill in your details on this form and place your entries in the competition box provided on the stand or hand your entry to a member of the Hotel Transylvania team. You must include with your entry your full name, and email address. Entries received after the closing dates will not be eligible.
5. You may only submit one entry per person.
6. The winners will be selected at random in a prize draw by an independent judge from all entries submitted before the closing date to the ‘Hotel Transylvania Free Prize Draw’ at each centre. Entry does not guarantee a prize.
7. There shall be one winner per shopping centre who will receive an overnight stay at the Alton Towers Resort for four. Includes breakfast and standard accommodation, plus 2 day entrance to the Alton Towers theme park and Waterpark. Entrance to the Alton Towers Spa is not included. Prize must be taken between 16th March 2013 – 12th Oct 2013 subject to availability excludes school holidays, special events and concerts’. Full terms at www.altontowers.com. No cash alternative is available, Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be a total of 6 winners prizes distributed.
8. There shall be one runner up prize per shopping centre who will receive a family ticket to Alton Towers Scarefest (2 adults and 2 children) children are aged 4 – 11yrs, tickets are valid until 31st October 2012. Full terms at www.altontowers.com. No cash alternative is available, Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. There will be a total of 6 runners up prizes distributed.
9. The winner will be contacted by email within 2 days of the closing date. The prize will be sent by recorded delivery to the UK address given by the winner. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 2 days of initial contact, another winner will be drawn. The winners prizes will be valid until 12th October 2013. Runner up prizes will be valid until 31st October 2012. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
10. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
11. If any winning or runner up entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter. A new winner will be selected on 12th October 2012.
12. There is no cash alternative to either prize. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
14. The name and town of residence of the winner will be available on written request, together with a stamped addressed envelope to ‘Lime Communications Limited, 12 Kingly Street, London W1B 5PP. The promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion or any technical failures or malfunctions whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the promoter’s control.
15. The promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this promotion.
16. The promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this promotion and/or the results thereof.
17. The prize winners may be asked to feature in Sony Pictures UK marketing communications such as printed material. Participation is entirely voluntary and can be refused
19. By entering this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is governed by English law.
21. Instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
22. Promoter: Lime Communications Ltd., 12 Kingly Street, London, W1B 5PP.
23. Further prize terms and conditions can be found at www.altontowers.com.