Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ELIGIBILITY: Offer open to UK residents, except employees of Arrow Films, Shoryu, their immediate families and agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the offer.
- TO ENTER: Comment on the Blade of the Immortal competition Facebook post explaining why you’d like to win the prizes.
- CLOSING DATE: The promotion closes at 3pm on 1st December.
- PRIZES & GIFTS: 2x star prize winners picked at random will each win 4x Takashi Miike Blu-rays (including Black Society Trilogy, Audition, Dead or Alive, The Happiness of the Katakuris), Blade of the Immortal t-shirt, fan, fidget spinner and film poster.
- WHEN & HOW WILL WINNERS BE CONTACTED: The winner will be contacted and announced on the same day of the promotional closing date. If the Promoter does not receive a response within 7 days of initial contact, another winner will be drawn.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If the winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
- In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.